Sunday 3 June 2012

The journey comes to an end...

OK, well I guess this is just about it for Online Pedagogy in Practice!
I have enjoyed the course and do feel that I have gained new skills - I can't say that for some of the other courses I have undertaken as part of my GCTE!  I gained a lot of new skills via Assignment 2 both from facilitating the actual event and from the feedback and discussion from those involved.  I have also enjoyed using WIMBA within this course. As a distance student - feelings of isolation can be prevelant - so having the opportunity to engage with other students was good.  I would have enjoyed it more if there was more use of the camera - I like to be able to see who I'm speaking with. All this said, I am happy to say that I am leaving this course with a greater understanding of Pedagogy and the world of the online and virtual - the harder part with be working on the implimentation of these skills into my own teaching journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment