Tuesday 15 May 2012

How time flys when you're having fun!  Well that is the saying I guess, but currently time is flying and I'm not having too much fun!  Work and family illness have been absorbing all of my efforts of late and I do feel that I haven't participated as much as I would have like in the online presence aspects of Assignment 2. Working full time and having two young children, that seem to be constantly unwell of late really is starting to take its toll..But onward and upward!  I have tried to enter a few different online areas linked to Assignment 2 and have been amazed at the diversity of presentations and themes here.  The areas I have entered have given me a range of new ideas and techniques to both follow up further on and look at introducing to my current area of work.  So while I haven't been into them as frequently as planned, I do feel that I am gaing value from the work here of others. Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment